07 December, 2006

Taekwondo Competitions today. BAHRAIN GO!

If you were ever wondering what am I a redbelt in, its WTF Taekwondo.


I had the pleasure to study under the amazing referee and coach, Sabumnim Abdulla Aldoy. I had to quit before I attain my black belt due to work and mixed schedules. But TKD will always be in my blood.

I am still loyal to the Black & Yellow Aldoy's TKD Centre in Riffa. I'm glad that most of our team consists of their members.



They will start at 2:30 PM, I am wishing them luck with all my heart.

2 comments:

ehsanbros said...

Ohhh
I missed the competitions,,
who won,
what happend??
Iam also a taekwondo player & iam loyal 2 the game.

Have a nice day...

Redbelt said...

Hi Ehsanbros

Bahrain bagged a bronze in the Men's 54kg - Semifinal. EBRAHIM A. Rahim A. Hameed (Son of Sabumnim Abdulhameed of the Professional School) lost to a Jordaninan contestant 1:-1
Wala Alhashemi did pretty well but lost in the Quarter finals 1:0. The updated schedual and resaults are here:
http://www.doha-2006.com/gis/Sports/TK/IGTKSchedule.aspx