26 November, 2007

Vacancy: Manager wanted

Are you looking for a job?
I think I am moving to another company soon. But this company has been good to me and the people in it are wonderful. I do not want to just up and go, so I am looking for a successor.

A candidate should be:
  • A college graduate with at least Bachelor's level
  • Have over 6 years of experience
  • Preferably have some sales experience
  • Preferably have some HR, FIN or Management experience
  • Bilingual (English and Arabic)
  • Bahraini Citizens need only to apply
Does that sound like you? Please send your updated CV with contact information to
apply@maktoob.com

If you know someone that might be interested, please forward this to them. Press that white little envelope below the post to email this. Thank you for your help.

2 comments:

iMaha said...

Where are you going this time ? hope something as good as you :) give me a call when you get a chance..

Redbelt said...

Shhh.
Don't tell anyone!
You'll know when I get there.
BTW, do you know of anyone that can fill me shoes?